14 Mar Important Coronavirus Updates
For a Healthier Club Environment
Good health and wellness are everyone’s responsibility. With growing concerns about the coronavirus and flu, we’re increasing the frequency of our cleaning processes to ensure a cleaner and more sanitized environment for our clients and staff.
We politely ask that if you or your child are experiencing any flu/cold-like symptoms to refrain from attending practice. This request is a courtesy to all of our other clients.
The United States Fencing Association (USFA) has notified the fencing community that it’s no longer necessary to shake hands with the opponent after a fencing bout. We are also encouraging our students to reduce physical contact to a minimum. After a fencing bout, good sportsmanlike conduct can be seen from a verbal perspective.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing between classes are occuring
- Little to no contact between students. Students generally 3-6 feet apart while fencing
- Daily capacity at roughly 25-30 students at a time
- All students now required to provide close contact equipment (mask, glove, jacket)
- Company no travel policy in place
- Sanitizing products accessible around facility
Thank you for everyone’s cooperation. We appreciate the vigilance and proactiveness towards better wellness for all.